按一按我

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

After One Year (14-Jan)



* My Best Team Part 1 *


Right side was the photo taken in February 2008 ~ farewell dinner with YP + CP. I am the successor for YP.

PPL in the photo: YP, CP, Red, SH & CH

Left side is recent photo taken in January 2009. Although YP & CP leave, we are glad that we still have the chance to meet together in the CNY reunion steamboat dinner.

"How you feel here after working for a year?" My boss CH asked me during my 1st anniversary in this company.

I have re-called back my memory in the previous company and the time i leave there.

"Haha! Great! I love here!" Of coz, this should be a good employee's reply to boss, right?

Franky, I really happy to be here! ^_^ Haha~ I have a great team here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...