按一按我

Monday, December 15, 2008

Company 15th Anniversary Dinner




* NITE OF COLORS WITH HEAD WEAR *


After 2 months preparation, finally the Company 15th Anniversary Dinner has come true!


FYI, this is not an annual dinner. My company has organized once before, but was 10 years back. Hahaha~ ^_^


I am very tire on in-charge of the invitation card & lucky draw vouchers. Coz my budget has been squeezed. Here, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to WF, CC & SK of their time to help me on card modification process.


As one of the AJKK (Ahli Jawatan Kuasa Kecil), I have the chance to appear on the stage. See, I am the 4th one at the right side.


Of coz, there was a Head Wear Competition. The winner falled to the "Lady" in the photo. Can you identify where was "She" standing in the photo? Haha~ ^_^











1 comment:

  1. 我想说:“你的Loewe终于重见天日咯?”
    哈哈!衣服是上次订做的吧?衣如人名!嘻嘻!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...