按一按我

Thursday, June 19, 2008

爱的小屋

* Willy & Red in the HOUSE *


See, the 2nd unit is our new house... ^_^ We just bought it in April '08


Our life has some small changes after that...


Our Best Frenz Kaki PUB asked, "long time didn't hear u guys call for POH.."
"Coz we already Broken Hands Broken legs... haiz~", we answered.


Colleuge called me, "Let's go for shopping!"
"One pair of Vincci shoes can buy 2 units of lamps... haiz~", I answered.


I turned to Willy & asked, "Why u didn't take me for shopping?"
"Who's said?! We have just shopped & bought this house", he smile to me.


"......"


"And also the aircon, gas stove, fans, furnitures..." he is non-stop mentioned all the things we bought recently...


Haizz~


^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...